Nitro-Lift Technologies goal is to “Do it safe, on time and on budget…every time.” The first goal is to “do it safe”. Nitro-Lift specializes in safe solutions for both workers and the environment with a solid, below industry average TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate).
To ensure a safe working environment, crews receive comprehensive training and continually review safety policies and plans. In addition, all equipment used on site is regularly inspected for defects and wear by a trained inspector.
Nitro-Lift’s safety program is “evergreen” and involves ongoing updates and improvements to meet specific customer requirements and remain in compliance with latest codes, regulations and best practices. The company conducts JSA/tailgate safety meetings on every job and monthly company-wide safety meetings.
ALL NEW HIRES UNDERGO
- Company general orientation
- company safety orientation
- Safe Land
- Safe Gulf
- H2S Awareness
- Respirator Fit Test
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Basic Offshore Induction and Emergency Training with Huet
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- PHMSA Training in Pipeline DOT OQ Specific Tasks
Additionally, Nitro-Lift participates in three different drug and alcohol testing pools (FMCSA, PHMSA, EPCC) and is a member of third-party safety networks, (ISN, PEC, PICS).