Nitro-Lift’s patented “ventless” technology was the first of its kind in the industry. Utilizing multiple bypasses, closed loop upstream pop-offs and three stages of state-of-the-art gas measurement systems.
Nitro-Lift provides emission free flowback services through the use of its exclusive, patented Ventless Flowback System that allows customers to flowback their wells in a closed-loop system. In one truckload there is a sand separator; a high volume 1,440 psi 3-phase separator; and a sealed flow tank with internal gas buster. The system can be rigged up in about three hours. All emissions are limited to those that are burned through a six-inch flare-stack. Alternatively, the gas may be directed down the sales line.
Ventless Tank Specs
- Sealed 288bbl flow tank/3-phase
- ASME-Coded to 150psi
- Handles up to 300bbls/hr of total fluid
- Meters up to 25mmcf in gas
- Three (3)-phase design maximizes retention time on flowback water and high gravity oil
- Retention times up to four (4) hours at a rate of 50bbls/hr H20 and 10bbls/hr oil
- Continual well flow without venting to an open tank