Founded in 2006, Nitro-Lift Technologies is a Native American-owned, vertically integrated oil and gas service provider, specializing nitrogen services, fabrication, and is the exclusive provider of Nissan Chemical’s nanoActiv® hydrocarbon recovery treatment. The Company is based out of Tishomingo, Oklahoma and employs an 80 person team across three states (Oklahoma, Texas, and Pennsylvania).
Born of their shared vision to develop economical methods using nitrogen to enhance oil and gas production, Nitro-Lift Technologies has grown into a leading edge force delivering nitrogen solutions to the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream segments of the Oil & Gas Industry.
Nitro-Lift has since expanded to strategic locations in Midland, Texas serving West Texas and South Texas. In 2015, we established a location in Beaumont, Texas servicing the Houston Ship Channel area and Offshore operations. In February 2020, we established our Corpus Christi office to more strategically address our East Texas industrial and port-located customer base. Our home office in Southern Oklahoma continues to service Oklahoma, North Texas, and East Texas.
NITRO-LIFT IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER IN NITROGEN SERVICES
- Nitro-Lift Technologies is an industry leader in both liquid and membrane nitrogen services, increasing oil and gas recovery with its innovative technology both onshore and offshore.
- Pioneered the Use of Membrane Nitrogen in the Oil and Gas Industry in the Barnett Shale in 2006
- Has successfully de-watered or lifted more than 15,000 wells in conventional and unconventional plays
- Has Purged and tested 32,000+ miles of pipelines
- Nitro-Lift has accumulated over 750,000 Runtime Hours and Experience Operating Nitrogen Equipment
- Nitro-Lift is trusted by the big boys with 385+ Master Service Agreements
- Patented Equipment and Processes (United States, Canada and Mexico)
NITRO-LIFT PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SPECIALTY SERVICES
- Nitrogen for Pipeline, Midstream and Industrial Services
- Nitrogen for Enhanced Oil Recovery including Nano Technology, Nitrogen Flooding and Gas Cap Replacement
- Nitrogen for Wellhead Services Including Drilling, Completion & Production
- Nitrogen for Offshore including Patented Artificial Lift Processes
- Nitrogen for Emergency Response
- Flowback and Well Testing Services
- Fabrication Services for Midstream and Custom Production Equipment